Awnings keep you cool and shaded on the hottest of days, whilst enabling the use of your patio even when the weather is less than perfect. The patio becomes an extension to your home that you can use all the time - you can have a barbecue warm summer evening even with showery weather that we always get here. They help patio heaters keep the heat they produce around you, hopefully lessening your energy bills and helping the environment. They also provide protection from UV rays for your carpets and soft furnishings without having to draw the curtains and lose your view.
We can supply and fit electrical lifting mechanisms to Venetian, Roller, Vertical, Wooden, Roman, Facette, Pleated and Duette blinds, plus shutters, curtains and of course, outdoor awnings. We'll even project manage automating your entire home so you never have to lift a finger again. Bliss.
It's a fact that a lot of our customers have owned an awning on a previous property and after having experienced the benefits find they can't live without one.
Our awnings last because they are,
● constructed from corrosion resistant, powder coated aluminum and stainless steel
● drop forged joints mean there are no weak points
● heavy duty twin springs give optimum fabric tension
● multi adjustable awnings give you perfect control over sun and shower protection
● the fabric used is water, oil, grease and mould resistant
● the colours used stay brilliant and true for the life of the awning
● every awning can be sign written with a company name or logo for businesses, but if you wanted a sign-written one at home we wouldn't stop you.
All of the awnings are manufactured with pride and passion by highly trained technicians using state of the art machinery. Each awning is carefully assembled and then rigorously tested on an assembly rig. We are kept up to date with the latest product information and you can be confident about our advice on measuring, installation and care of your awnings. All of our awnings carry a minimum 5 year guarantee*. Contact us today!